February 10, 2014
Just a reminder that winter is upon us and it is time to check your home for winterization.
Please make sure that your home has functional heat tape and outside items are winterized.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Michelle at the Clubhouse.
April 30, 2014
We would all like to send a welcome to the Community newest residents.
Marilyn and Timothy Thomas
Please make sure to make our new residents feel welcome!
February 10, 2014
Please remember that you are eligible for referral fees when you refer a friend to this exciting community.
$100.00 for a new home lease or lease-to-own,
and $200.00 for a new park owned home purchase.
Thank you to Cecil and Carla Ward for your recent referral !!
Great Reasons to Live at Pine Lakes!
- Peaceful country setting just minutes from I-69 and M-24
- Easy access to employment and shopping
- Community center for your private parties
- Business center with internet hook-up and faxing
- Fitness center with treadmill and weights
- Playscape and basketball courts for children and grandchildren
- Picnic area and tables
- Lawncare and snow removal service available
- Children attend Lapeer School District
- Private water and sewer included in site rent
- Cable television and high speed internet access
- City hospital and library just minutes away
- Short drive to restaurants and entertainment
- Free landscape package for every move in
Pine Lakes Community Lifestyle Includes:
- Pine Lakes has many outdoor activity areas where the entire family can play. We offer a basketball court, playscape, outdoor swimming pool and two beautiful lakes with catch and release fishing.
- The Clubhouse Banquet Center has been the party location for many birthdays, showers and weddings with a full kitchen available. Come visit us for our holiday gatherings for fun with the whole family and neighbors.
- The Gym boasts a treadmill, stair climber, stationary bike, and cable weight machine to get a nice workout. The room also has a television to catch up on things while exercising.
- The Reading Room has a nice quiet environment for reading that book you have been dying to finish. There is a lending library with a large selection of books that have been donated, so every Resident in the Community can share their favorite stories.
- When the rain has come to pour on your outdoor plans, the Game Room can entertain all ages. A pool table and foosball table will shed those rainy day blues away.
- The Computer Room is available for those that want to browse the Internet or accomplish basic computer work. A printer is also available for your printing needs.